How to Bank During COVID-19
We want to help you bank safely and easily - online, at the drive up, by appointment and by phone. Save time by reviewing the options below before you bank.
Some helpful tips:
- For now, lobby access is by appointment only. Drive ups are open, and many banking needs can also be completed online and with our new automated phone banking system.
- Some services vary by branch. Most ATMs are available, however some may be affected by building closures. Review location details before you visit a branch or ATM.
- We continue to experience high call volumes and recommend online and mobile banking whenever possible.
Services & Your Options
What to Expect at Appointments
In-person appointments are held at our branch locations, and we are taking precautions to help keep everyone safe.
To support social distancing, the number of in-person appointments is limited at each branch to assure safe occupancy levels. For your appointment:
- You may bring up to one other person with you.
- All members, visitors and staff are required to wear a face mask while in the building.
- Face shields are welcome but are not a substitute for face masks.
- Masks are not provided; please bring a mask with you.
- We ask that you follow social distancing guidelines.
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to help!
Additional COVID-19 Resources
Now more than ever, UW Credit Union is here to help you with financial resources and support. Learn more about our response to the pandemic and ways we can help.