Launch AccountOpen Account
Accounts Just for Teens
Our Launch Account is a simplified debit account designed especially for 14- to 17-year-olds, with no joint account holder required. It’s a secure option that provides the freedom to take charge—while ensuring peace of mind for parents.
There’s no overdraft, which means no surprise fees. If you try to make a purchase and there’s not enough money in your account, the transaction will be declined and your account won’t go negative.
- No monthly fee
- No risk of overdraft
- No paper checks
- No minimum balance
- Free debit card
How to Apply
Teens, start your application online. Then, visit a branch to finalize your account and pick out your personalized debit card.
- A parent/guardian does not need to be present when you visit a branch.
- You will need to know your Social Security number and will need to bring some money to put in your new account.
- Be sure to bring a driver’s license, passport or state ID. (Learn how obtain a state ID here.)
Have Questions or Need Help?
Spend Only What You Have
The Launch Account has no overdrafts, providing extra security as young spenders learn how to balance their accounts and keep track of their finances.
If you don’t have sufficient funds to make a purchase, the transaction will simply be declined, which means your account shouldn’t go negative and you won’t incur overdraft fees.
Card Security Features
Keep your finances safe and feel secure when you use your debit card.
- Lock and unlock your card
- Confirm transactions when traveling
- Set up card notifications
- Get a detailed history
Online & Mobile Banking
Access your finances whenever and wherever for the ultimate convenience.
- View balances and transactions
- Schedule bill payments
- Send money to friends
- Deposit checks in a snap