Home Equity LoansApply Now
Tap into your built-up home equity with a fixed-rate loan.
A home equity loan, also called a second mortgage, lets you borrow against the equity you've built up in your home through your down payment, mortgage payments and increased home value. Home equity loans can be used for any purpose.
- Fixed rate loan with a $5,000 minimum loan amount.
- Choose a term of 5, 10 or 15 years.
- No annual fees, no prepayment penalties, no closing costs.4
- You may have the option to borrow up to 100% of your equity.
- Rates vary based on term length and your loan-to-value ratio.
A home equity loan may be the right choice if:
- You want a lower rate than other types of loans.
- You have a healthy amount of equity built up in your home.
- You want steady monthly repayments.
- You need a large amount of upfront cash, such as for a major home repair or vehicle purchase.
Learn more about home equity loans and lines in our FAQs.
Have Questions or Need Help?
5 Year Fixed Rate Loan1
10 Year Fixed Rate Loan2
15 Year Fixed Rate Loan3
Tools & Resources
- Get a Rate Quote
Compare lending options, rates and payments based on your unique situation.
- Use Our Calculators
Estimate how much credit you may qualify to receive, how long it will take to pay off and more.
- View Current Offers
Explore money-saving offers and exclusive promotions for home equity loans and lines.