Home Equity LoansRequest a Call
Tap into your built-up home equity with a fixed-rate loan.
A home equity loan, also called a second mortgage, lets you borrow against the equity you've built up in your home through your down payment, mortgage payments and increased home value.
- Fixed-rate loan with a $5,000 minimum loan amount.
- Choose a term of 5, 10 or 15 years.
- No annual fees, no prepayment penalties, no closing costs.4
- You may have the option to borrow up to 100% of your equity.
- Rates vary based on term length and your loan-to-value ratio.
- Home equity loans can be used for any purpose.
A home equity loan may be the right choice if:
- You want a lower rate than your average personal loan.
- You have a good amount of equity built up in your home.
- You want steady monthly repayments.
- You need a large amount of upfront cash, such as for a major home repair or vehicle purchase.
What's a Loan-to-Value Ratio?
Your loan-to-value ratio (LTV) is a percentage that indicates how much equity you have in your home. LTV is used to help determine rates for home equity loans and lines of credit.
To calculate your LTV, divide your mortgage balance by your property's value like this:
Mortgage balance ÷ Property value = LTV
Learn more about home equity loans and lines in our FAQs.
5 Year Fixed Rate Loan1
10 Year Fixed Rate Loan2
15 Year Fixed Rate Loan3
Refinance Your Loan
Have an existing home equity loan or line elsewhere? Refinance with us for a better deal!
View Current Offers
Check out our exclusive money-saving home equity promotions.