Move Your Home Equity & Save
Move your HELOC to us, get a low rate AND we’ll cover your payoff fees from your existing lender, up to $300!**
Say Goodbye to Early Payoff Fees
Ready to break up with your other lender and bring your home equity loan or line of credit to UW Credit Union?
Now for a limited time, we'll make the process easier by covering any early payoff fees that your other lender may charge, up to $300.**
Here's how to make it happen:
- Apply for your new home equity line of credit with us
- Advance at least $20,000 on your new line
- Pay off your old home equity loan or line
- Send us the fee details from your other lender
- We'll reimburse your early payoff fees!**
You'll also need a UWCU checking account where we can deposit your payoff fee reimbursement. If you don't yet have one, open your account online in minutes.
This special offer ends September 30, 2021, apply today!
Have Questions or Need Help?
Intro - 12 Months Variable Rate Line of Credit1
Variable Rate Line of Credit1
Refinance Your Home Equity & Save
Moving your home equity loan or line of credit to UW Credit Union is a great way to lower your rate and get a better deal.
The process is simple: apply for a new home equity line of credit with us. Once approved, use your new line to pay off your old loan or line with your previous lender. That's it!
Benefit from a range of features offered by our home equity lines of credit, including:
- Extra low intro rate for 12 months; standard low rate thereafter.1
- No annual fees, no prepayment penalties, no closing costs.2
- Borrow up to 100% of your home equity (LTV).
- Use and reuse funds and pay interest only on what you borrow.
- 5-year draw period, then take up to 15 years to pay off any remaining balance.
Want a Lower Rate?
If you don't have payoff fees to worry about, it's still worth refinancing with us. Check out our limited-time rate discount - take an additional 0.5% off your rate for 12 months!
Loan Tips & Articles
Explore helpful resources about home equity and other popular lending topics.
Get a Rate Quote
Calculate how much home equity you have and what rates and products are right for you.