Traditional Home RefinanceApply Now
Refinance your mortgage to save money and get ahead.
- Choose a fixed-rate or an adjustable-rate mortgage refinance.
- Fixed-rate terms of 10, 15, 20 or 30 years.
- Adjustable-rate terms of 15 or 30 years, with ARM options of 1/1, 3/1, 5/1, 7/1 or 15/15.
- Maximum mortgage balance you can refinance is $510,400. To refinance a larger mortgage, see our Jumbo Refi.
- Option to cash out your home equity.
- Lowest closing costs - If you find lower closing costs elsewhere, we’ll match it or give you $500.
- $250 closing credit - Get a member bonus when you have a Premium checking account.
Loan features to consider:
- Longer terms have higher rates but lower monthly payments.
- Shorter terms have higher monthly payments, but your rate is lower and you pay less interest over time.
- Your rate stays the same with a fixed-rate home loan, which may make budgeting easier.
- Your initial rate is usually lower with an adjustable-rate home loan but may adjust up or down in the future.
Learn more about home loan refinancing in our FAQs.
Have Questions or Need Help?
Reasons to refinance include:
- Paying off your mortgage sooner.
- Building equity faster.
- Taking cash out for home improvements, debt consolidation and more.
- Lowering your monthly payments when you change your rate and term.
- Benefiting from competitive closing costs.
What do ARM numbers mean?
Adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs) are described with figures such as 1/1 and 3/1.
The first number is the number of years the initial fixed-rate term lasts. The second number is how often the rate may be adjusted after the initial term.
For example, a 5/1 ARM has a fixed rate for five years. After the five years are over, the rate may adjust once per year for the remainder of the loan.
30-Year Fixed Rate
7 / 1 Adjustable Rate
Tools & Resources
- Get a Rate Quote
Compare products, rates and payments for purchases and refinancing.
- Use Our Calculators
Crunch the numbers for a variety of scenarios, including refinance breakeven.
- View Current Offers
Explore money-saving offers and exclusive promotions for refinancing.
- Continue an Application
Log in to sign documents, upload paperwork and more.