Jumbo ARM LoansApply Now
Larger loan amounts for dream homes.
- Jumbo loans offer financing options above $548,250, which is the limit set by the Federal Housing Finance Agency.
- Loan amounts go up to $800,000. Exceptions can be made for higher amounts.
- All jumbo loans are adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs), which feature a rate that may change annually after a fixed term.
- Choose a loan term of 15 or 30 years, with ARM options of 1/1, 3/1, 5/1 and 7/1.
- Adjustable rates may go up or down depending on the market.
- Annual rate caps - Your rate will not increase by more than 2% with each annual adjustment.
- Lifetime rate caps - Your rate will not increase by more than 5% total over the life of the loan for 5/1 and 7/1 ARMs, or 6% for 1/1 and 3/1 ARMs.
- First-time homebuyer special offer! Get up to $1,000 off closing costs.
To compare jumbo loan terms, rates and payments, get a rate quote.
Have Questions or Need Help?
What Do the Numbers Mean?
Adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs) use figures such as 1/1 and 3/1.
The first number is the number of years the initial fixed-rate term lasts. The second number is how often the rate may adjust after the initial fixed term.
For example, a 5/1 ARM has a fixed rate for five years. After five years, the rate may adjust once per year for the remainder of the loan.
Already a Homeowner?
7/1 Jumbo Adjustable Rate
Fast Online Preapprovals
Apply online to get preapproved. It’s the quickest way to start your homebuying journey.
$250 Member Bonus
Receive a $250 closing cost credit with our Premium Checking. It’s easy to make the switch!