Traditional Home RefinanceApply Now
Refinance your mortgage to save money and get ahead.
- Choose from a range of fixed-rate and adjustable-rate refinance options.
- Fixed-rate term of 10, 15, 20 or 30 years.
- Adjustable-rate term of 15 or 30 years, with ARM options of 3 yr/6 mo, 5 yr/6 mo, 7 yr/6 mo or 15/15.
- Consider a FHA refinance if you have less-than-perfect credit.
- We offer VA refinancing to members of the military.
- Option to cash out your home equity.
- Lowest closing costs1 - If you find lower closing costs elsewhere, we’ll match it or give you $500.
- Get up to $500 off closing costs2 just by choosing UW Credit Union
- Plus, get up to $250 more off your closing costs with a Premium Checking account!
- To refinance a loan balance greater than $647,250, see our Jumbo Home Refinance.
Reasons to refinance include:
- Lowering your rate to save on interest.
- Lowering your monthly payments.
- Changing your term to pay off your loan quicker.
- Converting your home equity into cash.
Loan features to consider:
- Longer terms have higher rates but lower monthly payments.
- Shorter terms have higher monthly payments, but your rate is lower and you pay less interest over time.
Have Questions or Need Help?
What Do the Numbers Mean?
Adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs) use figures such as 3 yr/6 mo.
The first number is the number of years the initial fixed-rate term lasts. The second number is how often the rate may adjust after the initial fixed term.
For example, a 5 yr/ 6 mo ARM has a fixed rate for five years. After five years, the rate may adjust every six months for the remainder of the loan.
15-Year Fixed Rate Refi
30-Year Fixed Rate Refi
Tools & Resources
- Get a Rate Quote
Compare products, rates and payments for refinancing.
- Use Our Calculators
Crunch the numbers for a variety of scenarios, including refinance breakeven.
- View Current Offers
Explore money-saving offers and exclusive refinance promotions.
- Continue an Application
Log in to sign documents, upload paperwork and more.
$250 Member Bonus
Receive a $250 closing cost credit with our Premium Checking. It’s easy to make the switch!
Easy Home Loan Process
As one of Wisconsin's top lenders, we're here to make the loan process easy and stress free.