Refinance Student LoansApply Now
Save money every month and pay off your student loans faster.
Refinance your high-rate student loans into one low-rate loan with a single monthly payment.
- You can refinance federal loans and/or private student loans.
- Refinance from $5,000 to $150,000 in student loans.
- Choose a fixed or variable rate and a term of 5, 10 or 15 years.
- Option to make interest-only payments for the first 2 years.
- Get a 0.25% rate reduction when you sign up for automatic payments.1
- No hidden fees, no annual fees and no prepayment penalties.
Reasons to refinance may include:
- You want a lower interest rate.
- You want to lower your monthly payment with a longer term.
- You want to pay off your loans sooner with a shorter term.
- You want to consolidate your loans into one payment.
Loan features to consider:
- A fixed rate ensures your rate stays the same and you have steady payments.
- A variable (or adjustable) rate offers a lower initial rate that may go up or down in the future.
Learn more about student loans and refinancing in our FAQs.
Have Questions or Need Help?
Understand the Process
Our online application process is straightforward. Find out what information is needed to complete the loan process and timing.
View Eligible Schools
Attend any 4-year public or private non-profit college in the U.S., including UW System schools and Madison College. Search and browse our list of eligible schools.