Auto Loan RefinanceApply Now
Members save an average of $1,577 by refinancing with us.3
Refinancing involves replacing your existing loan with a new loan that works better for you, with a new rate and term that fit your needs and budget.
- Refinancing is available for most vehicle types, including cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, boats and powersports.
- Fixed rate for steady monthly payments.
- Wide range of terms to choose from.
- Get a 0.25% rate discount with a Value or Premium Rewards checking account.
- Protect your purchase with optional Payment Protection, Guaranteed Asset Protection and Mechanical Repair Coverage.
Reasons to refinance may include:
- You want a lower interest rate.
- You want to lower your monthly payment with a longer term.
- You want to pay off your loan sooner with a shorter term.
Are you refinancing a new or used vehicle?
Rates and terms vary depending on the model year of your car, truck or motorcycle.
- New vehicles include model years for the future year (when applicable), the current year and last year.
- Used vehicles are classified as models older than last year.
Have Questions or Need Help?
Tools & Resources
Online Payment Center
Explore all the ways you can easily pay your UWCU auto loan.Pay My Loan
Try Our Calculators
- Auto Loan Payment Calculator
- Auto Loan versus Home Equity
- Vehicle Rebate versus Low-Interest Financing
Enjoy Added Protection
Our optional extras provide affordable peace of mind.
Get a Rate Discount
Receive a 0.25% interest rate discount when you have a Value or Premium Rewards checking account. It's easy to open or upgrade your account to get this great bonus.