SMS Terms of Service
UWCU Text Banking & Notifications
- The UWCU Text Banking & Notifications service provides important account updates, security codes, notification of statements, balance information, account activity notifications, card transaction notifications, and payment due notifications.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the number. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at uwcu.org/smshelp or 800-533-6773.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency varies based on account activity. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.