Schedule one-time or recurring bill and loan payments online.
Web Pay is a free service that provides a convenient and efficient way to pay your bills online.
- Pay bills from any UWCU personal, business, estate or trust checking account.
- It takes just minutes to add your payees and set up your payments.
- Payments can be made to any individual, business or charity within the U.S. and U.S. territories.
- Make one-time payments or set up recurring payments.
- Payments are processed either electronically or by paper check. Web Pay determines if payment is electronic or paper check.
- If your payee has electronic payments set up, payment will be sent online via ACH. Electronic payments are withdrawn and processed immediately, with the merchant name and reference number appearing in your account history.
- If your payee requires a paper check, UWCU will cut and mail the check on your behalf. The check amount is withdrawn from your account the day it clears, with the check number appearing in your account history.
Check out our Help section for more information on Web Pay.
Don't have our app yet? Download it today.