Launch AccountOpen Account
No-Fee Checking for Teens
Get a head start on financial independence with our fee-free Launch Account!
It’s built for kids ages 14-17 and comes with the easy-to-use features, safe limits, and security you need to build and protect your financial future (and give your parents peace of mind).
- No joint account holder requirement
- No monthly fees
- No minimum balance
- No overdraft fees
- No paper checks
- No ATM fees
Launch is an individual checking account. If you're looking for a joint account, check out our Clear Account.
Explore Account Features
The Launch Account also comes with:
Exclusive Debit Cards
We've partnered with schools, teams and artists to create exciting debit card designs that are as unique as you - all exclusively available from UW Credit Union.
How to Apply
Start your application online, then visit a branch to finalize the account and pick out your personalized debit card.
- A parent/guardian does not need to be present at the branch.
- You’ll need to know your social security number at the time of opening.
- You'll need to bring your driver’s license, passport or state ID.
- Need help obtaining a state ID? Get more information here.
Learn, Upgrade & Thrive
The Launch was created to help teens learn safe money management. Once you turn 18, you can upgrade to one of three Rewards Checking accounts or our Clear Account!